Thursday, May 14, 2015

Financial lesson

on Wednesday we had an ASB guy came in and told us ways that we can get money while were young and about three different jobs and the similarity's with them and the differences. he also talked about three good ways to get money. we can do chores or neighbourhood jobs or even make our own business mine was.


what to make: chocolate cake.
how many:10
cost to make: $50
price to sell: $7
how much I'd make: $20
name: crazy chocolate cakes


he also gave us some bands for free. I found the lesson worthwhile because I know the min amount of money per hour which is $14.75. a key point was that everybody has to pay tax and that jobs that pay more takes a long time to get. a financial goal I have is to get a desktop computer. I can manage my money well enough not to spend a lot to get something I'm not saving for.    

No comments:

Post a Comment