Sunday, August 2, 2015

If I could invite anybody to dinner...

If I could invite two people to my house one would be Derek Landy (the author of the Skulduggery Pleasant series) and I would ask him what gave him his inspiration to write the series? and I would also ask if he would make another series in the SP world including some characters from the SP series. I would want to meet him because he might say some projects he's working on and also some things he's thinking about doing for the SP series like movies or figurines.




Another person would be PrestonPlayz because he is one of my favourite Youtubers because I find him really funny and enjoy his first person shooter channel and he Minecraft channel and I would ask him how long he has been doing youtube and what his favourite game is that he plays.  


    

4 comments:

  1. Cool stuff Josh:):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Skulduggery Pleasant a good series and what's it about?
    They both sound like interesting guys!

    ReplyDelete