Thursday, September 1, 2016

Production dance practice



I have missed SO MANY PRACTICES!!!!!!!!!!!
The reasons that I have missed so many is because for week 4 I was away in Port Douglas, Australia for the entire week having a lot of fun. Anyway, the other reason is that last week I had the St Patricks scholarship exam which was EXTREMELY HARD.
But I have done 2 lessons and I can remember most of the move but I need to try to remember when the actions take place.
The first dance that we learned is "Robin Hood". This is the song that the year 7s will be doing. This song has got harder actions then the other song but it is much slower paced. The other song is called "No Money". This song is the one that the year 8s are doing. The song has actions that are a bit easier but the song is much faster paced.

No comments:

Post a Comment