Thursday, November 3, 2016

Books and stuffz

Books are better than the movies. DONT DENY IT! For example the divergent series. The books are really good but then the movies are just so bad.
Anyway my favourite books are the skulduggery pleasant books. I really enjoyed reading them especially the last 3 in the series. My favourite picture book as a kid was Olive The Other Reindeer.
The best book that I have read this year is probably The Secret fire. This book is about two people living far away from each other but one person is the only person that can save the other person. It is a really good book and I would recommend to people who like mystery/suspense

3 comments:

  1. I disagee with dat first line.
    Oink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh dats an insult to people who love movies that why quite a lot of people think your annoying....... No cyber bullying is intended

    ReplyDelete