Tuesday, August 18, 2015

AWESOME NEW FLAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE NZ FLAG POSSIBILITYS ARE JUST SO COOL!!!


Sorry but they are so COOL! anyway my top four will be at the end and why they are my favourite but for now here are few reason for and against changing the flag. I think changing the flag is good because our flag right now is similar to Australia's and its exactly the same as one somewhere in south America. Also that I think our new flag should represent New Zealand a bit more. One reason against changing the flag is because it would be annoying for people with the old one because they'd have to change it and spend money on it, this includes all the scouts and cubs because each group has a flag each.     
This is my favourite because the red stands out on the black,
it still has the stars and because it has the fern.
This is my second because of the maori design in the top left corner
and because of the slanted star cross
this is my third because of the koru design and the blue with red


this is my third because its similar to the old one but also different with design



Anyway I hope you enjoyed and also which flag is your favourite? the old or one of the new ones.



 

1 comment: