Monday, August 31, 2015

Vincent Van Gogh

this is Starry Starry Night which was painted in 1889
Vincent van Gogh was a famous artist who painted lots of different types of art including, landscapes of Wheatfields and other environmental things, portraits and self-portraits. He was born on the 30th march 1853 and died on the 29th of July 1890. I chose two of my personal favourite artworks Which are Starry Starry Night and The Beedroom. I like Starry Starry Night because of the way it's been painted and also for art in room 8 I made an A3 collage of it which took forEVER! And I like The Bedroom because it's just simple really and I may have sketched it in room 8 or room 10.
This is The Bedroom which was drawn in 1889

1 comment:

  1. Also here's a question you guys should try to figure out, what book is this quote from? "Two princes of Egypt"

    ReplyDelete