Sunday, October 18, 2015

[~~`**/\**`~~]

If I could choose any job that could be accomplished it would be either a house design architect or a interior design architect so I think that I will talk most about house design first then a little bit about interior at the end.


If I want this job I would have to go to maths with areas and volumes and that stuff and I'd also have to study physics so that the house doesn't crumble under its own weight. I have been to an architecture course and I used a app called sketch up which is a thing were you can use tools on it to make houses furniture and other things.


interior design is something cool and to achieve it I would need to study a bit of plumbing and design. To help get more creative with that I could watch The Block which is a TV show that is on Sundays, Mondays, Thursdays and Wednesdays.


I hope you enjoyed my post and which of these would you want to be house or interior architect?





























3 comments:

  1. I think I'd choose architect since my father is one. I don't really think he enjoys it much anymore..oh well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I've wanted to be an interior designer but then I decided I'd like to be something else. But it would be cool if I became one lol. Nice post Josh, you should become an interior architect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete